Team XLNC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the clan Team X L N C

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raids update - Olm Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Run Core
Captain
Captain

Raids update - Olm Guide Empty
PostSubject: Raids update - Olm Guide   Raids update - Olm Guide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Today in the weekly update they have changed something within raids that i know will effect this clans raids negatively. But we can turn this around easily.

"Increased the amount of raids points lost for the team when a player with low points dies."

What Jagex is trying to do here clearly is reduce the amount of suiciding at Olm. This now means that if we want a good chance of getting a good loot we need to try and complete Olm without a suicider which is very doable but will take some time to learn. We have all seen the really efficient teams that do this with ease so from now on we need to focus on taking as little damage as possible. This can be achieved by focusing on the Olm mechanics, and although we are all educated players, there is always room for improvement. Taking silly damage now can't happen, so the ability to call out where the lightning is coming or what prayer to use etc is more useful than ever. In my opinion from now on our clan should only raid with no suiciders. Although this may be annoying at first, the more we do it the quicker we learn. Iron DVS posted an amazing Olm guide that i suggest we all watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xWBFQZDDM

Let's keep adding to the clans raid drop count and lets do it as efficiently as possible. I for one am not claiming that I am an elite raider as I still use suiciders but after completing almost 35 raids i do feel i have some knowledge to offer that others may not have, if you have any questions please feel free to reply to this post or add me in game.

Your boy

Run Core
Back to top Go down
Land Of Oak
Admin
Land Of Oak

PostSubject: Re: Raids update - Olm Guide   Raids update - Olm Guide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Hmm,
We should test out just howmuch this affects the suiciding.
If it means that we can still get 3 invy's in without it being to hurtfull.
We could still do that.
But we'll have to figure it out I guess.
I know that with some bad luck we do need arround 2 invy's of brews / person :/
So this means we would likely die atleast once, all of us.
Wich might be a bigger loss of points
Back to top Go down
https://pvmlegacy.forumotion.com
Run Core
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Raids update - Olm Guide   Raids update - Olm Guide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 pm

That's a very good point, or mayble even just drop around 20 brews and 7 restores. Although it would be great to learn to raid with no suicides needed but I do see where your coming from, maybe if we try slowly reducing how much food we use. We can definitely do this though, we are all good at raids. If we can constantly do flawless raids we will be so efficient it'll be crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raids update - Olm Guide   Raids update - Olm Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raids update - Olm Guide
Page 1 of 1